Ruler and Compass Geometry is for teachers and high school math students whose course includes the study of geometrical constructions using a straight edge, compass and angle measurer.
This app is perfect for demonstrating or practising geometrical constructions such as perpendicular bisector, angle bisector, or answering a range of problems that involve these.
1) Easy to use interactive ruler and pencil, adjustable compass with pencil, and angle measurer.
2) Easy to use controls allow the tools to be moved and rotated easily around the screen before using them to construct answers.
3) Choose to use a blank canvas to create your own constructions or try the 32 built in questions to demonstrate and practise your skills.
4) Answers that you construct for the 32 built in questions are marked within the app. giving immediate feedback to the user.
5) All diagrams are saved automatically and can be easily reset to use again and again.
6) Short videos to show how to do basic constructions such as a perpendicular bisector or angle bisector are included.
Ruler and Compass Geometry is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Ruler and Compass Geometry (version 1.1) has a file size of 22.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.